Lindsey B. Silver has been handling securities cases for ten years, including whistleblower, securities fraud, derivative, and other complex business litigation matters. Ms. Silver has represented companies and individuals in SEC investigations and enforcement actions, as well as other state and federal securities cases. Ms. Silver also has significant experience representing companies in securities fraud class actions, playing a critical role in a number of high-profile cases in the financial, pharmaceutical, and biotechnological industries in both state and federal court.
Ms. Silver’s whistleblower matters include the following:
- Counsel to whistleblowers who tipped off the SEC and other federal authorities to an alleged fraud involving failure to disclose a SPAC merger target’s extensive connections to illegal black-market gaming, money laundering, and organized crime;
- Representing whistleblowers in a recent report regarding potential securities fraud in the plastics recycling market;
- Counsel to a whistleblower who has tipped the SEC to a suspected ongoing fraud by one of the largest interdealer brokers in the United States.
- Counsel to various whistleblowers bringing claims related to violations of the Investment Company Act of 1940.
For her work in securities law, Ms. Silver was named a Rising Star by New England Super Lawyers magazine (2021).
During law school, she interned with the Hon. Nancy Gertner on the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
- Northeastern School of Law - J.D. - 2012
- Wellesley College - B.A. - 2007
Political Science and Philosophy
Get in Touch
- 1 Over $100 Million in Awards Obtained
- 2 Over 75 Years of Collective Experience
- 3 Handling Cases in the U.S. and Internationally